Review : G&G - ML1 Gray Circle Lens From Klenspop

PamanCrab - Review : G&G - ML1 Gray Circle Lens From Klenspop, Artikel Tentang Segala Informasi kesahatan tentang Cara Sehat, Cara Mudah Sehat, Cara Cepat Sehat, Tips sehat dan Banyak informasi Tentang Kesehatan Lainnya. Dirangkum dari Berbagai Sumber. Hi everyone!
I'm back with another lens review from Klenspop.
KLENSPOP is a South Korean based online store that sells a wide variety Korean circle lenses with super affordable price and natural lenses. The lenses that are sold on KLENSPOP are 100% real lenses sold in lens specialty stores which are made in South Korea.


Thanks again to Klenspop for giving me the opportunity to try out your awesome lenses! ^^




Lens Info :
ML1 Gray
Brand: G&G Contact lens
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE





The design is one of my favorites! I mean I know I have been saying this for pretty much every lens I review.


Lenses from Klenspop always give me natural eyes and look like dolly eyes. It comes with 14.0mm graphich diameter and 14.3mm diameter, so it will gives you a natural. I honestly think these lenses are a great size! I love how every time I get lenses that have a smaller diameter seems to be bigger.


As for the comfort, I find that this is super comfortable! It doesn't irritate my eyes, nor give redness on it.


Email: klenspop@gmail.com


I am so happy with how the color and design turned out, and what�s even better is that they�re super comfortable to wear. I really recommend these lenses to anyone who loves a cute unique design and also a natural look.



See you guys on my next post!
Thanks,
Dewie Aprillia ?




Sign up here with your email address to receive updates from this blog in your inbox.